Senior Account Manager/Account Director – B2B Marketing Agency
Type: Permanent; Full time or possibly part-time
Location: Nr Southampton
Benefits: Pro-rata benefits include: workplace pension; 25 days holiday; 1 day paid Charity Day; work from home flexibility; bonus scheme after qualifying period; easy working environment
Keywords: Marketing communications; marketing agency; B2B; business development; account management/handler (NOT pure sales or finance); full service; PR; science and health science (not pharma)
Alto Marketing is a full-service B2B marketing communications agency, looking to grow in our specialist areas of science and healthcare. We offer an exciting and friendly working environment in great surroundings.
Ideal for an experienced all-round marketeer, who understands the agency environment and can proficiently manage clients from day one. A major part of the role will be in new business – helping to identify, target and pitch to prospects within our areas of specialism.
To that end you will need the following demonstrable capabilities:
- Ability to identify and target prospects and develop marketing programmes to sell marketing services, including: networking, development of costed proposals and confidently make winning presentations (up to C-level)
- Experience of devising and implementing integrated marketing campaigns including: marketing strategy; PR/content marketing; digital marketing; graphics and sales collateral
- Ability to talk fluently about our clients areas of business. You won’t need to be an expert, but you will need to be able to become fluent in their medical/scientific terminology
- Ability to write content for a broad range of communications, from press releases to brochures and emailers
- Creative thinking and good eye for design
- Minimum 5 years agency experience
- Degree (or demonstrable experience)
- Additional marketing qualification
- Strong internal drive…will push yourself and “do what it takes”
- Excellent written and verbal English, with great attention to detail
- A flexible working approach and ‘can-do’ personality
- The ability to prioritise and deliver multiple projects
- Demonstrable ability to work well with others in teams
More about us…
Our business has been built on our team’s enthusiasm and passion for what we do, coupled with in-depth knowledge and marketing skills. We have a client base of UK and international companies ranging from global corporations to start-ups for which we provide communications and marketing campaigns.
Start date Q2/early Q3
Contact David now on 01489 557672.