B2B Marketing Agency
|Type:||Permanent; Full time||Location:||Nr Southampton|
|Benefits:||Benefits include: workplace pension; 25 days holiday; 1 day paid Charity Day; work from home flexibility; easy working environment|
|Keywords:||Marketing communications; marketing agency; B2B;
business development; account management/handler (NOT pure sales or finance); full service; PR; science and health science (not pharma)
If you’ve read the job description below and think “that’s me”, then call or email with your CV and covering letter now to David
Alto Marketing is a full-service B2B marketing communications agency, looking to grow in our specialist areas of science and healthcare. We offer an exciting and friendly working environment in great surroundings.
Ideal for an experienced all-round marketeer, who understands the agency environment and can proficiently manage client accounts from day one. A major part of the role will be in developing an ongoing new business pipeline in our specialist areas.
To that end you will need the following demonstrable capabilities:
- Demonstrable success in identifying, targeting and pitching to prospects plus follow up negotiations to convert prospects into paying clients. Includes developing marketing programmes to meet client needs through our marketing services, networking and confidently making presentations (up to C-level)
- Experience of devising and implementing integrated marketing campaigns including: marketing strategy; PR/content marketing; digital marketing; graphics and sales collateral
- Ability to talk fluently about our clients’ areas of business.
- Ability to write content for a broad range of communications, from press releases to brochures and emailers
- Track record of developing great relationships with clients, colleagues and media
- Creative thinking and good eye for design
- Minimum 7 years agency experience
- Some B2B communications experience
- Degree (or demonstrable experience)
- Additional marketing qualification
- Strong internal drive… will push yourself and “do what it takes”
- Excellent written and verbal English, with great attention to detail
- A flexible working approach and ‘can-do’ personality
- The ability to prioritise and deliver multiple projects
- Demonstrable ability to work well with others in teams
More about us…
Our business has been built on our team’s enthusiasm and passion for what we do, coupled with in-depth knowledge and marketing skills. We have a client base of UK and international companies ranging from global corporations to start-ups for which we provide communications and marketing campaigns.
Start date Q2 2019
Contact David now on 01489 557672.